This website (www.spee3dcraft.com.au) and the SPEE3DCRAFT 3D metal printing simulator (“SPEE3DCRAFT Simulator”) is owned and operated by SPEE3D.
SPEE3D means Effusiontech Pty Ltd trading as SPEE3D (ABN 72 602 821 518) and its affiliated subsidiaries (collectively referred to as “SPEE3D”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
You agree that you will only use and access the website and SPEE3DCRAFT Simulator for lawful purposes. In addition, you agree that you will not use this website or the SPEE3DCRAFT SIMULATOR for any activities including posting, distributing, or otherwise making available or transmitting any data, text, message, graphic, computer file or any other material that:
- breaches any laws or regulations, infringes a third party’s rights or privacy, or which are contrary to any applicable standards or codes;
- interferes with other users or other customers or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces or offends any person or which prevents any other person from using or enjoying the website or SPEE3DCRAFT Simulator, or post any spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications;
- any obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or any other material that may give rise to civil or criminal proceedings;
- knowingly transmit any viruses, worms, defects, trojan horses or similar disabling or malicious code to the website;
- that hacks or disables any part of the website or the SPEE3DCRAFT Simulator to corrupt data, cause annoyance to other users, send any spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional material, or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any technology of or accessed through this website or the SPEE3DCRAFT Simulator;
- create accounts by automated means or by providing false or fraudulent information;
- promotes and/or generates money for yourself and/or any third-party business activity;
- impersonates any person or entity or misrepresents your identity or affiliation with any person or entity; or
- deletes any legal notices, disclaimers, or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademarks, or modify any logos that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
In addition, you will not participate in any of the following while accessing or using the website or the SPEE3DCRAFT Simulator:
- any attacks, including without for example, denial of service attacks or other similar attempts to interfere with other's use of the website or SPEE3DCRAFT Simulator;
- attempting to gain unauthorised access to the website or SPEE3DCRAFT Simulator, computers, or networks connected to the website or SPEE3DCRAFT Simulator;
- use of cheats, bots, automation software, hacks, or any third-party software designed to interfere with the website or SPEE3DCRAFT Simulator;
- modification of any software that forms part of the website or SPEE3DCRAFT Simulator;
- disrupting or overburdening computers or servers;
- attempting to circumvent or modify any security features;
- harassment or abuse of others; or
- obtaining or using personal information about others or sharing anyone’s personal information through the website or SPEE3DCRAFT Simulator.
All right, title and interest in all Intellectual Property relating to the website and the SPEE3DCRAFT Simulator and their content is owned by and remains the exclusive property of us.
Intellectual Property means all intellectual property rights including but not limited to current and future registered and unregistered rights in respect of copyright, designs, circuit layouts, trade marks, trade secrets, source and object code, know-how, confidential information, patents, invention and discoveries and all other intellectual property.
You must not otherwise reproduce, transmit (including broadcast), communicate, adapt, distribute, sell, modify or publish or otherwise use any of the content on the website, including audio and video excerpts, except as permitted by statute or with our prior consent.
You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or modify the SPEE3DCRAFT Simulator in any way.
RIGHT TO USE SPEE3DCRAFT SIMULATOR
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
SPEE3D makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of our website or the SPEE3DCRAFT Simulator, except as otherwise provided under applicable laws.
Our website and the SPEE3DCRAFT Simulator is provided on a “as is” basis and we do not guarantee that the website and the SPEE3DCRAFT Simulator will always be available or be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from bugs, viruses, errors or omissions.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE AT LAW, YOU RELEASE SPEE3D OF ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES, LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE SPEE3DCRAFT SIMULATOR, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR ANY LOSS OF BUSINESS, INTEREST, GOODWILL, REVENUE OR PROFIT, OR LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE OR ACCESS, THE WEBSITE OR SPEE3DCRAFT SIMULATOR.
To contact SPEE3D about your personal information, concerns or complaints, email email@example.com or alternatively, write to SPEE3D at 5 Wayne Court, Dandenong VIC 3175.